Friday

alleyway cat






This week has been so hectic! I'm on countdown to Sunday,  so I can sleep in and be a complete blob for the day. Today's been a huge one, which has consisted of meetings and shooting an exercise program with my personal trainers, all to be revealed next week! Today's post is what we like to call "shoot on the run" this was actually taken whilst walking from one meeting to the next. 



Today's outfit was all about casual chic, but with an edge. This leopard print tee is such a great basic and the cut is perfection, it really looks good with everything but due to my meetings I had to step it up a bit, so I added this two faced skirt and point heels. Tying a denim shirt around my waist for some colour difference and that casual vibe. This skirt looks great with a simple black tee and a red lip. Actually both this skirt and Tee can be transformed into many looks, great versatile pieces for summer. 


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment