Monday

Lost In The Jungle






Safe to say I'm a fan of a good jumpsuit. Yes I've said it before, in previous posts when I've featured the ever popular jumpsuit. A jumpsuit is the ultimate effortlessly cool look, it means no need to plan separates and are way more exciting the our everyday skinnies and tee (my staple favourite). This tropical print beauty is by Bebe, and with it's almost 70's inspired legs and plunging neckline, you will be hooked. I've accessorised with a simple belt, but when it comes to shoes, it's up to you and your preference as this jumpsuit suits both sandals and heels, leaving it great for all functions. Still not convinced about the Jumpsuit? well here is my rant. They can be short or long, dressy enough to pull off multiple occasions, or be super casual with denim or linen. Nothing can compete with an easy to throw on outfit that makes you feel and look like a million dollars. Don’t be afraid of a jumpsuit or overalls this season, embrace them. 

Wearing Bebe Jumpsuit ( from their Luxotique 14 collection ) Sneaking Duck Sunglasses, Country Road ( Vintage ) Belt. 

Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here 

No comments:

Post a Comment