Friday

Peaches and Cream






My new obssession is to match things up! I've always loved women in suits, I know that some of you will roll your eyes at the comment, as maybe you wear a suit for work, however a women in a suit with no blouse is pure sophitication in my eyes. Which brings me to the summer suit, it's time to match your shorts with your your jackets ladies and bust out ( or purchase the short suit ). I just love this look, it's so over powering and perfect. I've teamed this look with a black peplum top and matched my shoes and bag to tone the look into one. 

Again this look is very easily transformed to suit any occasion. Just have a play with your accessories and tops. A shirt looks great with the short suit as does a crop top if your feeling darling. Pop that jacket on your shoulders for a different effect and when in doubt add that pop colour on your lip. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here

1 comment: