Tuesday

Print Force






Looking for a dress that will suit all occasions and needs no styling at all? Well... look no further as I think I've found it! Since becoming obsessed with Clover Canyon early last year, it's now the one designer I head to when in doubt of what to wear for a certain event.  These print's are both beautiful, chic and extremely bold. The colours and cuts of all the designs are emaculate, fitting and hugging all the right places, giving you a crisp and flattering look. When it comes to teaming such an elaborate print with a shoe, why play it safe? Now is the time to really utilise the print clash trend and go all out. I've teamed this stunning dress with my leopard points giving the look an extra punch and pop of fun. 

There is really not much more for me to chat about. I think this look really speaks for itself! I always love an easy yet jaw dropping piece and I really think this dress has it all! Click below to shop this look. 


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here



1 comment: