Friday

Skyline Force





Well well well, I spy with my little eye some leopard! I'm never one to shy away from leopard! This look is about black and white and even though these colours can sometimes make for a plain and boring look, using bold patterns and tying them into a look correctly can give the opposite effect. By adding the black and white check print jacket and combining it back with our leopard tank, makes for a great eye catching print clash. Both strong, yet together they create something playful and edgy. 


Now we all know that with leather pants comes the expensive price tag, so why not choose fake leather leggings as a substitute. These leggings with their mesh detailing, give a sport luxe vibe to the look, especially teamed back with heels. This hat is one I got made, whilst on my last trip to the states. My partner is a little hat obsessed, so after spending too many hours in one hat shop, I decided to experiment and this fun replica CHANEL hat is the end result. I love it. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here 

No comments:

Post a Comment