Monday

Streets Filled With Brick






Do you ever have those days were you just want to be in comfy pants all day? Pants that aren't tight, loose around the waist and almost give that desired feel of pyjama pants or your favourite tracksuit pants! Well today was that day! I recently got my hands on a pant, that ticks all the boxes I just spoke about,  but with a fashion forward twist! I now am never taking them off. So versatile and trans seasonal, these kind of pants are a must have within everyone's wardrobe. 

I teamed these pants with a simple black halter and mixed in my leopard heels for that added clash. This creates a fun and playful look, one that is both relaxed yet chic. After a cold morning, I've ditched my black leather jacket and am enjoying this warm sun, and embracing the vitamin D. Final touches include a red lip and reflective sunglasses. Safe to say I'm suffering from serious Mondayitis and with so much work on this week.... I'm already thinking of the weekend!


Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here 



No comments:

Post a Comment