Wednesday

Coastal Relaxation








With all these long weekends, I'm finding my styling this week to be super casual and comfortable. As the colder weather slowing approaches, I find my self automatically adding those funky layers to my looks. Winter dressing for me is all about layering and being cozy and with that said let's talk jeans. A skinny jean is one of my favourite style jeans, however sometimes I'm all about the boyfriend Jean aka BFJ.

This trend has been around for past season’s however, this 2014 is this trends break out season. The BF jean provides a loose, easy, simple fit! Perfect for most occasions and are transitional. Pair your BFJ’s with anything from simple T's to a  baggy knit sweater, roll them up and pair them with heels. Today was all about a simple check singlet, oversized coat and that simple pop of colour. 



Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here

1 comment: