Tuesday

Behind The Scenes With Emma And Roe


As many of you may know, I recently announced the exciting news that I'm the new ambassador of jewellery label Emma and Roe by Michael Hill. Emma and Roe is about inspiring designs that elevates her everyday and creating beautiful memories with quality and perfect craftsmanship charms. I always remember reminiscing over my charms when I was in my teens, as all of them held dreams (my Eiffel tower charm and one day visiting)  and memories or achievements (a horse, acompetitive horse rider in my day). Emma and Roe charms are far more fashionable then the ones I used to wear, and being able to remove and change them up, make for a stylish accessory to take you from day to night. 

On Monday 7th July at B2 Studios in Alexandira magic was happening with the print shoot for Emma and Roe along with intermite interviews with some of Australia's leading Fashion Stylists and Editors. 


First up was the Mattie Cronan from Australia's Women's Weekly. Mattie Styled me in a beautiful crisp white look that matched back with the charm bracelet  she had created. After the shoot we then moved next door to another studio where we chatted in depth about her creation, fashion tips and general love of charms. 




Next up Nicole Adolphe from Cosmo Magazine. Nicole styled me again in a look that not only channelled the mag but a fun and vibrant look that also matched the Emma and Roe charm bracelet that was created by Nicole. 



Last but not least Emma Read from Elle Magazine. Elle went monochrome with their styling in both my look and the charm bracelet. Creating an inspiring look that screamed rock and roll with that Elle sophistication. 



Join me this Thursday the 17th at Westfeild Chermside from 2pm for the launch party of Emma and Roe. The gorgeous fashion editors and style editors from AWW, ELLE and Cosmo Magazines will also be present along with tunes spun by The Twins, goodie bags, styling sessions and much more. It's going to be a fun day so If your in Brisbane come say hi.

Nikki xox 

Photographer: Andrew Finlayson
Make Up: Jasmin Lo
Hair: Pete Lennon

 Shop Emma and Roe NOW. 


No comments:

Post a Comment