Tuesday

On The Rocks







I had my eye on this number from the moment it walked down the catwalk at MBFWA in april. This stunning oversized print top with detailed sleeves and high waisted crisp white skirt is from none other then Ginger and Smart. Can you say LOVE. 

I just love everything about this collection from Ginger and smart. Their choice of materials and prints is something they are known for. I love the soft clash these two pieces create when paired together and why stop there. I teamed this top and skirt with my checkerboard Isabel Marant pumps and it all fits perfectly. All these pieces can be teamed with more casual items such a ripped jeans, boyfriend t-shirts or denim shirt. We can never say no to multi functional and seasonal pieces. Trust me, Ginger and Smart is a must to add to your summer wish list. 


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here



1 comment:

  1. This place doesn’t have any 'i'm too cool and busy for you' bartenders. As per me, everyone here is nice, friendly, and helpful and they really seem to like their jobs there and that is important to me.

    ReplyDelete