Monday

Blue Galaxy









One of the many perks of my job is viewing and wearing some of the newest season pieces from some of Australia’s top designers. With that said I’m 
totally in love with Nicola Finetti's new season range from AW15, which will be available in January. I’ve always loved his use of material and bold patterns, but he has outdone himself with this next collection. This dress is one piece I just had to wear pronto. The vibrant and electric blue colour, mixed with it’s structured cut makes for such a strong look. 

 This cool, sophisticated get was perfect for the Rewardstyle / Matches dinner at Chiswick with my hot date Mr Donny Galella. One word… food coma.
The next day I popped along to the pop-up store for Matches located in Paddington ( 15 Hampden St ). A chance to view some of the amazing labels available at your fingertips and drool over the best and newest collection pieces. 

Wearing Aquazura Heels, Nicola Finetti Dress and YSL bag

Nikki xox 

Shop some of favourite pieces as seen at Matches Pop-Up store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment