Thursday

Garden Envy







Today is my last day of work before Christmas! Yes when I wrote that I let out a giant squeal. You could say that I get overly excited over this time of year. I blame my mother, who I like to call the Christmas queen as I've never seen anyone get more into the Christmas spirit then her. So my last day of meetings called for a tight high waisted pencil skirt, Long sleeve split top (was a little chilly this morning) and Leopard pumps. Adding a bit of 70's retro with my sunnies and keeping it chic with a smile small black clutch. Can’t believe work for 2014 is over…. Bring on 2015 and all the exciting projects. 

Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here 


1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous!
    I'm a huge fan of your sunnies!
    Enjoy your days before and around Christmas :)
    x Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete