Thursday

The Zimmerman Effect






 There are some fashion labels that relate to a certain season. For me Aussie label, Zimmerman screams summer. Every time summer rolls around I'm interested to see what their collection holds, as I know I need to get my hands on some of their incredible styles in both daywear, beachwear and cocktail. With the launch of their new Bondi Junction store and Westfield Miranda, It was evident I needed to get myself into one of these stores. I decided that whilst Mcing the "New Look" Fashion workshops out at Miranda, I would rock some Zimmerman for one of the days and this white lace jumpsuit was my chosen number. 

I love the fact that this ensemble gives the look of a dress, however with it's baggy style legs and ribbed bodice this jumpsuit screams classic sophistication. I teamed with a Moschino belt and simple black pointed pumps.


Shop similar looks here





Beauty Tip

To get that summer glow on the body and face I used Ella Bache. A great way to get that natural glow on the face without layering your make up. For the legs and arms try the body cream. It's my beauty secret.

Buy here 





Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment