Thursday

Follow The Brick Wall









Holidays always seem to go so quick. Hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone and that we are already well and truly into the working year of 2015! I am so excited to be leaving tomorrow on an overseas work adventure, it’s a very exciting project. This year already holds some great new adventures for me and I'm thrilled that Styled by Phillips is a huge part of all of them. 

This outfit was one from last week but due to the hustle and bustle of getting ready for my trip, I didn’t get a chance to post until now.  Hounds tooth skirt, black and white logo Tee, colour popping with orange and label bashing with Moschino. See it's one I needed to share. Love all these pieces individually and they are all great staples. But how good do they look together!!!!! 

Ok that's it from me for now... Next post will be from the other side of the world. Where am I going?


Nikki xox 
Shop similar looks here 


No comments:

Post a Comment