Monday

backstage pass

On the weekend I was in Blenheim, New Zealand for the Marlborough Wine Festival which is known as New Zealand's original and most successful wine festival to date. So what do you wear to a wine festival? well it was a little colder then expected down in wine country so I put my layering skills to the test!

I highly recommend doing this one year! Such a fun weekend filled with plenty of wine, great New Zealand entertainment and if your heart desires... a helicopter ride including a 200m free fall! ( yes almost wet my pants)

www.marlboroughwinefestival.co.nz
Thanks to the amazing talented Dane Rumble for inviting me along.

Wearing: Asos black Jacket, Ninety Nine Singlet from General Pants, Chanel Flats, Neuw denim Jeans and grey superfine shrug.
Jewellery: dejoie and Pandora

Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment