Saturday

a touch of miu miu


Last night I went to preview the spring summer 2012 collection of miu miu at their exquisite store in Westfield, Pitt St. An incredible turn out and another stunning collection by miu miu.

I decided on a clean look for tonight, kept the make up very simple with a bold red lip and hair swept to the side with a low twist side bun and paired with this stunning white lace top and skirt duo, I think it keeps the look sophisticated.

I highly recommend popping into the store for a look, such beautiful prints and as always a stunning shoe and bag collection in great pastel colours. I spotted a black patent pair of miu miu's that have been added to the spring wish list.

Wearing: Manning Cartell, Ginger & Smart Shoes, Prada Clutch.

Nikki xx


With the gorgeous Marina Didovich and April Penngilly

No comments:

Post a Comment