Friday

Racing Red





It's was a casual day for me today, I had a few appointments and then had to cast models for an up and coming video clip that I'm styling and working on. Racing around and carry loads of garments and boxes, the glam side of blogging and styling haha, so I kept my look super easy and comfortable but as always with a tiny twist, these amazing gold spike leopard flats and these cool red wet look jeans, that almost give off the effect of leather are a great way to mix up a corperate look and simply add heels for that friday night dinner.

Honestly had so much to do today as I'm off to Tamworth next week for a job, so I will apologise now for the lack of blog posts next week, however I will try to shoot some instagram pics of my locations so make sure you following me nikkikphillips I will also link to blog.

Have a good weekend everyone. xx


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment