Friday

See What I See



Ok...so one of the perks of the being a blogger is visiting all the amazing PR companies that we have here in Sydney and being able to view new season collections way in advance of it hitting the stores and like today before it even hits the international catwalks for fashion week! It's such an incredible feeling if you're a fashion junkie like myself, you honestly get goose bumps almost like a kid in a candy store. I went and visited the beautiful team at NMI (Nick Mascitelli Imports ) today and thought I would take some snaps so you could see what I see and do when sourcing new outfits and looks for the blog. 









The pieces above are some of my favourites in the showroom, especially this headpiece by Bjorg with it's spine detailing is just Devine! I will be stealing this for a red carpet event for sure in the up and coming weeks. The candle that it's displayed on is from D.L & Co and I honestly think these candles are some of the best Iv'e ever seen, have a look for yourself - DL& CO

NMI imports look after brands such as Be Brando, Beau Coops, Belstaff, Blonde Ambition, Brando, Cnc Costume National, D.L & Co, Just Cavalli, Lagerfeild, Loft, Sempre Di, American Retro and many more.

Hope you enjoyed this little behind the scenes look, will take you behind the scenes of more power house PR companies soon. 

Nikki xox


No comments:

Post a Comment