Friday

A slice of Seminyak





We are seeing pattern pants make a huge impact in most spring / summer collections. I've taking a massive liking to this trend and have been wearing bold pants a lot as you may see in previous posts that feature aztec jeans and floral designs. If you havent already I highly recommend going out and getting your hands on some pattern slouch pants like these for summer. 

These pants are from suboo and have dome detailing at the cuff, which allows you to wear open like I've done or done up to give a fitted look. The colours in these pants are stunning, making it super easy to style. I decided to go bright and added these pop colour heels and a bold neon red lip to really punch up the plain black tank. 

I cant believe how quickly my holiday has gone, I have now been in Bali for a week and my depature date is close approaching, I do love Bali however ready to come home and give my little lady (Tygalilly) a cuddle. 

Off to the W hotel for lunch and pool time. 

Love from Bali

Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment