Thursday

It's About The Bootie








It's all in the shoe and jacket for this outfit post, these AMAZING booties are by Beau Coops and were given to me by one of my favourite store in New Zealand called Superette. Superette did a colaberation with Beau Coops and created these black with contrast stingray leather detailing boots (also available in tan) For those Aussies that aren't aware of Superette, it's your one stop NZ shop, as it features many labels from Australia along with top NZ brands.

Beau Coops is a brand known for reflecting a coming together of ideas and styles. Designer Cooper hails from New Zealand, but it was the eight years spent living in London as footwear designer for Eley Kishimoto, Bernhard Willhelm, and Alexander McQueen that helped inspire the Beau Coops debut solo collection. I deal closely with Beau Coops PR company Nick Mascitelli Imports, which is how I began to know and love this brand. 

My styling today is super basic, with black high waisted Jeans and a white tank but for that added extra I teamed it with this electric blue cropped jacket and these fab booties.


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment