Saturday

Caviar Manicure







Thanks to the Bronzing Boutique in Double Bay I have found a new nail art that I love and it's called Ciate's Caviar Manicure. You can buy this at your local Mecca Store and create this look yourself or pop down to the Bronzing Boutique like I did and get them to apply along with your manicure. 

The inspiration behind the Caviar Manicure came about when Charlotte, Ciate's Creative Director, was looking to create 3-dimensional nails for a front cover magazine shoot and wanted to develop something feminine, indulgent yet delicately extravagant. Eager to try I chose the Paspaley Polo In The City event as the perfect place to test it out and it worked perfectly, with the Paspely pearl colouring and my outfit! 

These latest nail kits are available in three collections; Rainbow, Black Pearls and Mother of Pearl. The colour on my nails is Mother of Pearl. 

Below is the link to book in for your Caviar manicure and while your in their feel free to use their other facilities; spray tan, eyelash tinting, waxing and more. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment