Tuesday

Leopard vs Tyga





My poor little lady aka Tygalilly 9 years old Staffy had to be taken to the vet yesterday for more scans on a mysterious lump! It's funny how much you miss their footsteps and other silly little things when they're not around. Anyway her being gone prompted this latest blog post! I love these photo's of the two of us and the contrast between my print and her coat, hence the blog title Leopard vs Tyga. 

One thing I really enjoy about summer is maxi dresses, I think I have a huge addiction to them as they, to me are perfect summer dressing and are affordable. This maxi is by Nookie and is the best leopard print I have seen. Since I got this dress I have really taken it off. For a more formal look I love to add my black leather jacket or even bold neon lime blazer. 

Wearing Nookie Maxi Dress - Buy this dress now.

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment