Wednesday

Dino vs Mels Diner - Steven Chee


This image is one by photographer Steven Chee and hangs proudly behind the reception at Luxe Studios in Darlinghurst. Now, Steven Chee happens to be a really good friend of mine and I always love  his work and in paticular when we get to shoot together as my images always turn out phenominal, for instance my twitter and instagram profile pictures are both by Steven and you can see more through my managment link -  London Management

Anyway the point I'm getting at is,  I've always told Steven how much I love this photograph and for my birthday last month, guess what I got! Nothing like amazing friends with a incredible talent I say.

Check out his blog for recent work and contact Laura @ Luxe for an enquires regarding his prints. Perfect for christmas presents! 

I'm now the proud owner of two Steven Chee prints and I don't intend to stop there.
My Steven Chee Photographs



Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment