Friday

Sheer Cover



Ok so I have decided to start featuring a product of the week, It can be something I'm trying, swear by or wanted. This week the product is Sheer Cover. 

Iv'e heard alot about this brand and have always wanted to try it. Sheer Cover is a mineral make up that is good for your skin. It's great for uneven skin tone,redness, acne or dark undereye circles. Thier formula of light-reflecting minerals blend with your skin’s natural oils for an amazingly light, natural coverage. Sheer Cover leave out all those ingredients your skin does not need - oils, perfumes, dyes and talc.

I'm trying the studio pack, which is a 9 piece kit that will complete a great Look. So what did I think? I used it for my Melbourne Cup Day look and found it very light on my skin, the coverage lasted really well and I found it very easy to use and blend. Always nice to find new products in the makeup department that work well with your skin, as every girl knows you can never have enough make up. 

Nikki xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment