Tuesday

Lady in red - Hayman Island




Are you like me and have nicknamed 2013 wedding year? I have four weddings this year, two of which I'm a bridesmaid, which solves the outfit issue. However I always struggle to find the prefect dress for such an occasion. 

This dress is by Nicholas and yes it's safe to say I'm a HUGE fan of this designer. This dress not only is the most stunning shade of rich red, but is such an elegant shape, hugging in all the right spots and showing just enough skin to be sexy in a chic and sophisticated way. I can think of so many events to wear a dress like this too and I'm adamant that everyone should own such a dress as those ritzy / formal events are always on the calendar. This headpiece by Francis is a piece I automatically fell in love with, a perfect piece that creates that added extra and point of difference.


Nikki xox 

Photographer: Dane Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment