Wednesday

Lioness - Hayman Island






I recently went and viewed the Ginger & Smart AW 13 collection and feel in love! The amazing sister duo behind this brand have a distinctive style which they claim is an expression of their individuality which seeks playful and polished looks. From the moment I laid eyes on this Maxi skirt and matching print top I knew I had to have it, along with the rest of the collection which I am desperately saving up my pennies for. These pieces are devine on their own, but together they are a fashion masterpiece! The colours are fresh and vibrant and the cut of the top and skirt are fantastic allowing stress free styling an instant perfection. 

These pieces don't have to be worn together, but I highly recommend you do! If you're not keen on the one print look, the skirt paired with a plain singlet or T-shirt is a great look and the top matched with leather pants or Jeans gives it a more relaxed feel. 


Photographer: Dane Rumble 

No comments:

Post a Comment