Wednesday

Against The Leaves





Bold pattern jackets and pants is what I'm embracing as we reach autumn / winter. No matter how dull the day, adding a bold print within your outfit automatically adds a fun vibrant flair. I know spring and summer are the seasons for colour, but I feel we need to incorporate more colour into our winter wardrobe.

A great jacket or pants filled with colour in a floral print is a symbol of elegance in my eyes, you can choose to keep your look feminine or go for a slightly more edger by involving more block colours and adding a touch of leather. These pants are a must winter purchase, so comfortable and with leather panels they ooze sophistication and sexiness. 
 Oh how I love a good jacket and colour clash and that's exactly my look today.


Nikki xox

Photographer Dane Rumble

1 comment: