Thursday

Ziggy






Why hello! Yup this dress is defiantly a stand out and I absolutely love it. This red long-sleeved gown with purple, pink and blue zig-zag stripes normally isn't something I would be attracted too, but maybe that's because I used to be scared of such colours being put together, I mean we all know the rule about pink and red not getting along.  I honestly think this dress is stunning and with it's little teardrop opening it screams elegance. More importantly, it's 100% silk, so super comfy! So who's it by? House of Holland. HOH is a UK brand by designer Henry Holland, who's known for his bold colours and strong prints, if this is the first you have heard of this designer, it won't be the last.

I styled the dress with black heels, black bag and a pink lip. My new faux fox tail also made it's debut. 



Nikki xox

Photographer Dane Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment