Thursday

Sunlight Shine Bright









Two things I adore about this post... My leopard Jeans and my new whip! This sexy automobile is the Peugeot RCZ and it certainly sets itself apart with it's unique style. It's sophisticated exterior blends harmoniously with its sexy interior and to drive this beauty will leave a large grin on your face! I picked my customised RCZ up yesterday and have been driving around town ever since, but my first task was to shoot it and show it off within this post. Hence the overload of images. 

My outfit is a fun and playful look. The jeans are a defiant must have coming into autumn /winter. Simple to style, stunning rich warm tones and a bold leopard print, what more do you want? These jeans are by One Teaspoon and Iv'e teamed them with a simple black shirt and black hat with brown trimming to accentuate the brown within the jean. Even though my look is slightly casual, I'm a firm believer in adding a heel to any look to create an instant dressier look. I know, I know the sunglasses, aren't they amazing? These are new Toms. If you're not aware of the label Toms, then you will be thankful for the introduction. Great affordable sunnies with edgy designs. 



Nikki xox 

Photographer Dane Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment