Friday

A Pop Of Pink - Hong Kong








This outfit post was shot on return to the hotel, after lunch in Causeway bay at yet another jaw dropping roof top location! That's one thing you don't get sick of in Hong Kong is the stunning rooftop restaurants and bars with 360 views of the city.  

These pants are honestly so comfortable, maybe a tad hot for Hong Kong but perfect for winter. The fun pattern allows you to style with colour and that's exactly what I did with my pop of pink in my jumper and clutch. A simple yet fun look that can cater for work and play. I find that even casual outfits can be transformed with just a heel and a clutch, a quick turn to classic chic. 



Nikki xox

1 comment:

  1. I tried those pants but they didn't suit me at all. Look great on you though, must be the long legs :)

    ReplyDelete