Tuesday

Flash Back








Flash back to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia when I was reporting for eBAY Fashion Gallery on Foxtel. This outfit was straight off the catwalk and with that I mean I tracked it down via the designer and PR company to wear the next day! It looks like a dress, however it's a cleverly designed skirt and top, with its large waist band it disguises the distinction between the two pieces along with its pointed shoulders and sexy arm cut outs. It's obvious why I fell in love with this piece during the Suboo show.

My job is seriously so fulfilling, especially when I get to test my abilities whilst working with such large iconic companies that are always professional and let's face it... a dream to work for. Here's to you Ebay.. thanks for all the opportunities thus far. Hope to work with you and Max Media Lab again soon. Until then you can check out all our eBAY Fashion Gallery trends and must have's currently being played on Foxtel.

Make up by the talent and O so handsome Nigel Stanislaus aka Mr Maybelline.

Nikki xox

Photographer Jack Salkild




No comments:

Post a Comment