Wednesday

Sunset Blues










Wool Week was upon us! Over the past few weeks, all things wool related have been happening around Sydney and Fashion labels were putting their best wool pieces on show. I'm not sure if you managed to get down to The Strand Arcade over wool week, but textile artists displayed six metre tall fibreglass trees wrapped in Australian merino wool in a beautiful array of colours in celebration. 
Now as much as we all hate to admit it, winter is well and truely apon us. My little gas heater has been working overtime and even going bare legged is questionable. In aid of wool week (I'm a tad late) I decided to do a post featuring this vibrant blue Kookai wool dress. It's a great winter piece that makes evenings sexy and warmer. It has a fun asymmetric hem and great scoop neck, which gives us a nice easy palette to accessorise.  I decided on a strappy heel, rose gold necklace, a graphic print clutch and this cape like black jacket. I think it's important to have fun with winter dressing, this dress would also look great with chuncky boots and a leather jacket for day time. 

Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment