Tuesday

On your mark... Get Set....


Guess what's around the corner? The Belinda and Corner Store Sale! I know, I know I too danced around my room when I heard this news, so today I raced in to the Double Bay store and the William Street Boutique to photograph some of my MUST HAVE'S from the sale for you to browse before heading in to give that credit card some serious action. You can thank me later....











Now's the time to get those pieces you have been lusting over. New stock from Kenzo, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Phillip Lim, Lanvin and more and 30 - 50% off. May have to pop back in tomorrow to get the Kenzo Jumper above! I haven't been able to stop styling it in my head with most of my wardrobe, that's a good reason to buy right? O what am I saying, it's on SALE. 

Nikki xox


No comments:

Post a Comment