Friday

Beachside Colour Blast







Reminiscing beach days and sunshine! I know I only recently returned from Hong Kong, but there is something about this miserable weather that makes you want to keep escaping to tropical islands or at least warmer temperatures. There was one day of sunshine this week, actually let me rephrase that, there was a few hours of sunshine this week that allowed me to shoot a few posts in preparation for days like today. Not only am I not a fan of shooting in torrential rain, but today was a manic one for me. I had an early morning training session along with morning appointments, followed by press shoots and then straight back into appointments.... and breathe haha. 

This multi coloured print jacket plays so well with this vibrant orange tank, hence why I left the rest simple and black so that the colours could really pop. Colour is so important in winter as it just gives your skin a lift and it makes me feel more energetic. Along with colour, I'm loving asymmetric skirts and blazers, a fun and simple styling tool to make looks unique.

Stay dry and have a great weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment