Thursday

I See Red, I See Red, I See Red!








Thank goodness this rain has stopped. It's never that fashionable trying to work in a raincoat with your look! Today I was hoping the rain had subsided as I needed to get my corporate chic on for a meeting. I've got so many exciting projects on the go currently and I'm bursting at the seams to tell you all. One little project will be released on the blog Monday, so make sure you hit refresh and find out who I've collaborated with. Do you have any ideas?

So corporate chic, this is my impression. Black peplum top, red and carmel jersey skirt and oversized red jacket with red heels. Did someone say red? I love the over powering red combo and at close inspection the different textures pop. This skirt has a great wide leather looking waist band, so if you go for a tucked in shirt or top you will still get the sexy slice of black. Everytime I wear this jacket, even if it's just with jeans and a T-shirt, I always have someone coming up and asking where it's from, It's a great wadrobe staple and it's nice to have a statement jacket other then black. 

Now I apologise about the sunglasses, these are old Sunday Somewhere's and I just love them, they aren't avaliable anymore but I found some Marc Jobobs similar and added them below. 



Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment