Tuesday

Green With Envy






Due to my schedule this week, I managed to pre shoot some of my looks over the weekend and thank goodness for that. Due to this torrential rain, I'm sure the last thing you want to see is me looking like a drowned rat and telling you how good the outfit is! haha. 

If you don't already own a black leather jacket, then I highly recommend you go out a purchase one. Not only are they the perfect piece to throw on over anything but they are also trans seasonal. There are many styles and price ranges when it comes to leather jackets, but not always do you have to pay top dollar for a good style. This jacket is by Jeanswest, it's comfortable and is a great cut. I've teamed it with bold printed pants in black and white and a simple singlet, but the styled by phillips pop appears in the shoes with the green adding that funky flare. Now these heels are from last winter (so no longer available for sale) however if you're after a pair similar, I've attached a pair in the link below that is almost the twin of mine. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment