Thursday

At The Gates







Clearly it's no secret that I love myself some leopard print! I'm instantly drawn to it and even with my wardrobe bursting at the seams I still find any excuse to purchase more. This jumpsuit is by Constantina and Louise and it's totally safe to say that I'm obsessed with this designer. All pieces I've worn are so feminine and feel like they were made for me. Not only a flattering fit but it's such a sexy print and the movement of the wide leg pants, in the breezy almost spring weather is just perfect. I've added a heel but this jumpsuit also looks great with a sandal and a simple jacket works well for those chilly days.

 I'm sure you all noticed the stunning handcuff! How incredible is it? such a dainty piece that doesn't over power the outfit but certainly makes a statement. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment