Tuesday

Golden Moment








I really do love any excuse to dress up and within my job I'm so fortunate to do so for a living. Wearing outfits I wouldn't normally wear for magazine shoots, styling new and current season pieces for the blog and least we forget wearing stunning floor length dresses for red carpet extravaganza's.

This summer it's about being more feminine and wearing long flowing summer dresses. Comfortable, in powerful colours or neutrals like this one. Long Dresses are a must-have for your wardrobe, style them with heels or sandals and accessorise them to cater your specific look. I also find I get so much wear out of a long maxi or light weight gown, they are a great "wedding" outfit and perfect for those black tie events that pop up. I'm loving the long sleeve and cut out detailing of this dress, add a belt or a scarf for added colour and you have the perfect look. 



Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment