Tuesday

Jump Into Summer






With a trip to Palm Springs and Tulum fast approaching I'm clearly getting the summer bug, as all I can think about is updating my summer wardrobe and finding those cute easy pieces to throw on with ease. Let's face it, the last thing you want to be doing on sunny clear blue summer day is hit the beach or that grassy knoll for a BBQ with friends and not tossing clothes around yelling I've got nothing to wear! 

Simple jumpsuits are must and you will be seeing many feature in SBP posts over the coming months. This little number is by Pasduchas, a new label I'm loving due to it feminine and chic vibe.  I've paired this romper / jumpsuit with a oversized floppy hat and deep red lip to complete the look. Dress it up with heels and a leather jacket or funky sandals and a denim shirt for a more relaxed vibe, either way this pretty floral print piece will make you want to jump into summer. 

Wearing Pasduchas Jumpsuit, ASOS Hat and Chanel Lipstick.

Nikki xox

Shop same print pieces from Pasduchas and similar hats and lipstick here


No comments:

Post a Comment