Friday

White Silhouette





It's Friday and that means it's all about that party dress. This week felt like it was never going to end, due to being action packed with long shoot days. I'm back on location today for another two jobs, but managed to shoot this little number inbetween jobs, as this dress caught my eye and it was love at first sight. 

One can never have to many dresses, or clothes for that matter. Maybe this is a female only quote, either way I agree. My summer wardrobe is shaping up nicely with jumpsuits, maxi's and day dresses but when it comes to those sexy evening pieces I hadn't really seen anything I had to have, until now. This white simple dress with it's elegant low back and copper zip is just devine. Not only is it a statement dress but it's an affordable dress. I've kept it simple with just a chic jewelled bracelet from House of Emmanuele, but add that bold lip and layer chunky necklaces for something different.


Nikki xox

Shop looks or similar here.


No comments:

Post a Comment