Monday

Flower Power







How amazing was the weather yesterday? I mean what a perfect way to start the first day of spring! I still find it amusing that our winter contained more clear blue skies then rain, but hey no complaints here, bring on more sunshine I say. My spring /summer wardrobe is now in full swing and I can't tell you how excited I actually am to get my legs out and rock some summer florals and bold, bright prints. 


Now there is just something about a jumpsuit in a floral print that just gets me excited, it's everything that summer represents. I recommend that the jumpsuit is something all should invest in for summer, simple to wear yet such a cute and playful statement. I teamed mine with a denim shirt and forest green heels, for a more evening look pop on that structured blazer. My shoes are a few seasons old now, so unfortunately not available to buy, but I've sourced some fun green shoes below.



Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment