Tuesday

It's About The Shoe!



So when it comes to shoes it's safe to say I have an obsession, however the same could go for all things fashion really. The above shot is one from a shoot I did for Isle Three Magazine, it's still one of my favourite shoots due to it's diversity. Now I don't even need to draw your attention to the amazing gold shoes, they are a stand out which is what inspired me to find my must have shoes for spring / summer and post them for all to drool over and purchase if desired.

I'm a firm believer that a shoe can make or break an outfit. When styled correctly you can instantly transform an outfit and we do all love a designer who challenges themselves and sets trends by creating an extra special shoe.

Attached are an assorted selection, catering for all summer festivites. I may or may not have purchased a few of these bad boys! 
( feet have to look good too you know)


Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment