Wednesday

Suited Up






There is just something about a woman in a suit that portrays power and elegance. For me nothing is sexier than rocking a white or black suit to events, I love the sexiness of a bare chest under a oversized jacket or vest but I understand that this look isn't for everyone and a singlet can easily solve that problem.

This black with satin trim vest is just amazing and I'm all about bringing back the flare so these pants are right up my alley. If you're not into the suit look then this vest would look great with a skinny light blue jean or even the boyfriend jean for a more grungy relaxed feel. We all know I have an obsession for anything leopard print, so without a doubt a leopard clutch is a must and the perfect accessory to spice up an outfit.



Nikki xox

You can now shop similar looks here


No comments:

Post a Comment