Thursday

Zebra At Sea






My mind is now 100 percent focused on the warmer months that are fast approaching. We have been so lucky with this winter when you really think about it, I mean we have had more 22 degree days then rain! My eyes are constantly on the look out for little dresses and tops to truly get me in the spirit of spring summer and alas I'm wearing one I recently found. 

I love adding a leather jacket or denim jacket to the waist to take the look from day to night and sandals to heels will also help create this look. When buying summer pieces make sure you buy with the idea of creating multiple looks, so you get more bang for your buck. A great multi colour or bold print piece always adds the fashion punch and as I've said many times, makes for easy styling. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment