Tuesday

It Just Needed The Rocha








I'm always on the hunt for tops, maybe it's because a top, as simple or constructed it is, can transform your look in an instant. I swear I am continuously scrolling through my wardrobe for tops and that is why I now never stop myself when it comes to a cheeky top purchase. My summer uniform normally consists of high waisted shorts, funky tops and Maxi dresses, but sometimes you want to give your look that extra something, especially when you have that hot date, BBQ with friends or just a fun weekend out. 


This top from AQ/AQ adds that little something extra with it's bare mesh back and fun coloured print on the front and looks great with jeans, skirts and just anything really. My tip when attempting a less causal look, is to always swap your every day bag for a clutch, such a simple change but it does the trick. I recently came across Art Hide and needless to say I'm a huge fan of these sophisticated and chic bags. The detailing with the leopard and hide is just perfection.  


Nikki xox

Shop the look or similar looks 

No comments:

Post a Comment