Wednesday

Clifftop Dancing










I'm a sucker for a great maxi dress and when I found this one, it was a no brainer purchase. Ruby is a NZ label that I have loved for years, I'm constantly annoying the team at their head office in Auckland trying to get my hands on pieces for red carpet event. If you haven't heard of this label I highly recommend you check out their website and have your credit card close! haha

Nothing beats having a "go to" outfit, one that you can throw on with little to no styling needed and your ready to go. Now I did have nude heels to go with this outfit, however heels and cliff tops don't compliment each other, so I opted for bare foot to shoot this look. Add a pinch of Givenchy and dash of Marc Jacobs and you have the perfect recipe. 


Nikki xox


No comments:

Post a Comment