Friday

Twist








How beautiful was yesterday's weather? Most of my day was spent shooting up a storm for an exciting christmas collaboration with Reebonz at some of Sydney's iconic locations. WARNING... Some of the bags I shot are to die for! I think my christmas wish list doubled yesterday. So on that note, put Styled by Phillips as your must read over the next few weeks, as I will be offering discounts and other exciting bargains via Reebonz to help you get your dream gift for christmas and least we forget the outfits, I pulled some of my favourite Aussie labels together and the result... well you have to wait and see. 

In between yesterdays shooting I had to race off for a quick briefing on an up n coming job, so I pulled this look together to suit. Knee length skirt with bold print and asymmetric split, teamed with black vest and black heels. To finish I added my trusted YSL tassel bag. This has to be my best purchase of 2013, it was love at first sight and she's been my fave companion since, well Tygalilly ( my dog ) comes first, but you get my drift.  A knee length skirt is a great wardrobe stable, perfect for multiple occasions and are fairly easy to style, so if you don't have on already, invest in one. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here 


No comments:

Post a Comment