Thursday

Art's And Craft Vans Style









A fun way to start the day yesterday. Van's hosted a blogger and Media event at their flagship store in Bondi Junction. Waffles shaped in a shoe were served ( who thought a shoe could be delicious ) along with Botanic Juice's. Sitting pretty in the store was an arts and craft table waiting to used. Each person who attend was given a pair of white canvas vans in their personal size and was asked to create anything they wished on their shoe. Inner squeals of excitement, as the 10 year old child in me came out to play. I drew inspiration from my shirt, which no surprise to you all was leopard print! Choosing between paints and posca pens my creation began. 


I was so impressed with all involved, whether our competitive streaks came out or we are all natural gifted in the drawing compartment (wink wink)  all vans were unique and REALLY COOL! 

A great morning and huge thanks to Vans Australia and Portobello PR for one of the most creative events I've been to to date.  Thanks to Life Without Andy for images

Nikki XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment