Friday

One Hit Wonder





Happy Friday everyone! My mum just flew in from New Zealand so I'm looking forward to having some family time tonight and tomorrow, but first a full day of meetings awaits. Today's look is so versatile, now instead of showing you this dress with summer sandals and a denim jacket or shirt I thought I would show you it in a different light. Keeping it simple but adding that evening appeal with a simple and classic heel. Choose red or white and match in with the detailing on the dress, keeping it clean and chic. My final touches, a gold ear cuff and bold red lip, it's funny how these two things can transform a look instantly. 

Now this dress and ear cuff is from ASOS, however it is yet to hit the site. So I'm giving you a little sneak peek prior to it being on sale. This print is similar to the Celine print, but half the price! Defiantly one to keep an eye out for, in the mean time I've attached some similar looks below. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here



No comments:

Post a Comment