Monday

Tickled Pink










I hope everyone enjoyed a relaxing weekend and aren't suffering from a case of Mondayitis! My monday is all about getting things down, reading scripts, doing interviews, editing blog images, shooting and lastly doing errands! However I'm excited about going to see the " Life of Walter Mitty " tonight. I needed something comfy and casual today and yes  I'm wearing heels, but I do carry around ballet flats as there are just some things I'm better at doing in flats ( like running ). I'm loving a casual oversized pop colour top with a leather and suede bra at the moment, I think it makes for a sexy, slouchy look. Now I know this vibe may not be for everyone, however just add a thin strap singlet instead of rocking the bra on its own. These pants are like wetsuit pants and it's safe to say I'm obsessed with them, they work really well paired back with baggy T's or collared shirts. Opt for  that small bag instead of large, for a more chic look.


Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment