Thursday

Straight Lines








This week has been so busy and I haven't had a spare minute to blog! So so sorry. Not only has this week been so manic, every chance I've had to shoot it's started bucketing down and I am left having to give in to mother nature. Today after my shoot and meeting I manged to get a few snaps in, between rain drops.

With the weather being so unpredictable, I find leaving the house with a blazer, jacket or jumper is a smart move! Today I went stripes with the 3/4 sleeve dress. Perfect little number to be worn for all seasons. Tying a checkered blazer around the waste not only added a cool and effective clash, but also some added warmth during those cold periods throughout the day. I'm back on set tomorrow for the next three days, so I will try my best to keep you updated with some regular posts.


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here


No comments:

Post a Comment